After having given my brain and laptop a few days off, I had planned to post about my trip to Vietnam but the other day I got a comment from one of my blog readers to say that she’d given me a Liebster Blog Award. Wow. I am honoured to think that someone out there likes my blog and my random writings enough to give me an award. So my posts about my time in Vietnam shall have to wait another day as I hereby accept my award and play my part in the Liebster Blog Awards.
Firstly, thanks to Jess for the award – She very kindly even wrote a lovely little piece about why she was nominating me which you can read here http://jessfuentes.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/the-liebster-blog-award/
I’ve trawled the net trying to find info about the award but there doesn’t seem to be a website dedicated to the award which is odd! What I did find out is that it’s an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers by a blogger that feels that they (the nominee) deserves more recognition and more follower
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger that awarded you and link them (www.jessfuentes.wordpress.com) – THANK YOU JESS :) xx
- No counter nominating allowed
- Mention up to 5 other bloggers that you think deserve the award and leave a comment on their blog
- Copy the award to your blog
So, who to nominate? I’d really like to nominate Jess who nominated me but unfortunately counter nominating is not allowed. My Liebster Blog Award therefore goes to:
- Clare Hudson @ Mmm Hello (www.mmmhello.wordpress.com) – a fellow travel blogger. Her posts about her trip in Vietnam have made for some great reading and some very helpful information – thanks Clare
- Randall @ Nightly Sky (www.nightlysky.wordpress.com) – for his amazing poetry. I wish I could write as well as Randall! He tackles difficult subjects in a most beautiful way.
- Jennifer J Randolph @ Jennifer J Randolph’s blog (www.jenniferjrandolph.wordpress.com) – A writer that I ‘met’ through NaNo – I love her sarcasm
- Chris Alice Donner @ Chris Donner Mystery writer (www.chrisdonnermysterywriter.wordpress.com) , another writer that I ‘met’ through NaNo – like Randall, Chris tackles some very difficult subjects in his writing, a lot of which is based on his experience as a facilitator for support groups for children
I will be leaving comments on the above blogs to let them know that I’ve nominated them. Vietnam news coming soon!
- Finally some recognition – the Liebster Blog Award!!! (theunofficialversion.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (thecurvyspine.wordpress.com)